Any personal information collected by PMA Global Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 583 408) is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Privacy Act”). Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. This includes any personal information or opinions about you, whether true or not, no matter how the information or opinions are recorded.
- How we collect and use your personal information
- What personal information is being collected;
- Your right of access to your personal information;
- Your right to inspect and where necessary, correct the personal information that we hold about you
- Your rights to have your privacy complaints investigated and resolved; and your right to have your personal information protected from misuse or unauthorised access.
All communications from and to PMA, including communications through this web site, are governed by our policy.