Ecommerce Fulfilment Services
Top choice for your ecommerce fulfilment solution
Boost your ecommerce business with our efficient fulfilment & logistics system.
Need an efficient system to adopt the ever-changing ecommerce market? PMA Global is the reliable fulfilment & logistics solutions to our global partners. We provide ecommerce support for D2C, B2B and B2C logistics.
Why Choose PMA Global?
Reliable & Fast
eCommerce Consulting Service
At PMA Global, our experienced team is dedicated to improving our clients’ online business performance.
& Data Management
eCommerce Fulfilment Service
Pick & Pack Fulfilment
We customise and choose the best solutions for your business from:
- Discrete order picking
- Batch picking
- Wave picking
- Zone picking
- Technology based picking
PMA Global provides third party pick and pack warehouse services for all ranges of ecommerce businesses.
International Order Fulfilment
We have an order fulfilment team that handles international order storage, packaging, labelling and shipping, undertaking all kinds of logistics services from start to finish including repackaging, return processing and reverse logistics.
Kitting And Assembly
Do you need your products to be packaged a certain way in bulk? We can package items that arrive as separate pieces into a single grouping in advance of it being ordered by customers.
Order & Data Management
e-Retail Logistics Tracking
During The Initial Call
Strategy & Planning Session
Warehousing & Distribution
Our experienced & friendly customer service staff is trained to efficiently resolve any issues you might encounter.
Success Ecommerce & Fulfilment Stories
PMA Global partners with top brands across industries and has delivered impressive results.
- Real time inventory tracking through Neon, the Customer requisitioning engine (specific to the customer). Our point of difference is proprietary. PMA Global can make all the changes required to suit your exact need and platform (small cost and quick turnover).
- We offer distribution and when needed printing of the tear-tags, etc.
- We can also offer the sourcing once we’re in the business.
- We support the sale of the product (how to market and sell the product)
- Our facilities can fall under the customer’s licence following a TGA investigation and approval. This means we can provide samples, pack them in the packaging with the products and distribute them to chains that send to venues.
Yes if ordered before midday.